AuthorTopic: [FILLED] [PAID] Tilesets for online RPG  (Read 3259 times)

Offline Mason Wheeler

• View Profile

[FILLED] [PAID] Tilesets for online RPG

on: June 30, 2012, 08:15:36 pm
Hi all,

I posted here a few weeks ago, looking for an experienced pixel artist to build some tilesets for a game I'm working on, with the understanding that once we went into production, the artist would share in whatever profits we ended up making, as a part of the team.

I didn't get any replies, so after talking it over with the team, I'm looking at a new, more straightforward offer: we need tilesets, and we're looking to commission an artist to produce them.

If anyone's interested in the commission, please reply either here or by email (below) with links to samples of previous work and salary requirements.  Looking for experienced tileset artists only; we want quality and we're willing to pay for it.

Post requirements:

1. Company title and/or individual representing and offering employment.
That would be me.  I'm the head of the project.  We haven't gotten around to forming a company yet; it's on the to-do list, but right now the team's too busy actually trying to produce a worthwhile product.

2. Project title.
Realms of Storm

3. Description of company or project.
The project is an online RPG set in a fantasy world in the aftermath of a devastating attack from Beyond that left the world in ruins.  A strong theme of the game will be attempting to rebuild civilization in between all the adventuring, and also investigating into what happened, why, how, and how to keep it from happening again.

4. Talent/Position requirements.
Looking for people with experience building tiles and tilesets for games from a top-down perspective.  RPG Maker experience in particular is useful. (We're not building the game in it obviously, but that's a good idea of the "feel" we're going for.)

5. Payment.
Negotiable, based on the artist's skill.  But if you can do good work, we can afford you.

6. Contact information.
Reply here, or by email (masonwheeler@yahoo.com).

7. Whether the position is local only.
No.  Our team consists of people from 3 different countries, and we coordinate our efforts online.

Thanks,

Mason Wheeler

EDIT: Thanks to everyone who's applied.  We got a good response out of this, and the position's been filled now.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 01:13:54 am by Mason Wheeler »