AuthorTopic: [WIP] Super Villain for PJ challenge  (Read 7338 times)

Offline Grimsane

• View Profile

Re: [WIP] Super Villain for PJ challenge

Reply #10 on: June 18, 2012, 05:22:08 pm
Quote from: Facet
I saw the PJ submission (great) and was appropriately amused by the preview ;D maybe you could incorporate it into an awesome evil-villain laugh: "Wauhhaahaha! I'm going to going to tie you to a table and set a weaponised but ponderous cutting laser on you and walk out in the assumption that you'll be cleaved in two!
and thanks for the mention :)

haha cheesy :lol: sounds more like a bond villain though, and I realized I probably wouldn't have bothered polishing it any more otherwise so figured I'd be humble enough to point that out ^-^

Quote from: Facet
kinda OT: yeah; codified stylistic parameters are important for a unified project aesthetic or to sell as a kind of branding for your talents but imo a pretty ephemeral 'goal'. What I was trying to promote earlier is a 'cross-pollination' of ideas as a jump-start to invention.

Agree completely there, I hold the same view, but I want to refine and cement my creativity so that my personality etc is imbued to such a point people can recognise who did it, like so many great artists and pixel artists have done, that and experiment with entirely different new styles and techniques like alot of great pixel artists in particular have done, and not just 1