AuthorTopic: PJ Weekly Challenge  (Read 3104 times)

Offline yaomon17

• YaomonKS
    • taiya.sun
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/28472.htm
    • yaomon17
    • valedev
    • playvale
    • View Profile
    • portfolio

PJ Weekly Challenge

on: May 08, 2012, 03:01:37 am
Pretty much done with the Robot Thing.
Need ideas/critique on BG.

Offline jinza

• View Profile

Re: PJ Weekly Challenge

Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 03:17:13 am
Ok first off the robot shading needs to be a bit smoother and some things on the robot aren't placed right like the left side of the robots wheels it's too far down and also it needs to show the inside of the wheels like you show the outside on the right side of the robot. And for the background i figured you can show the hmtv showing what it can do and all the features that come with it.

Offline Ashbad

• I am governor Jerry Brown
    • View Profile
    • SoundCloud

Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 05:37:56 pm
Since it's the future, perhaps a slightly brown smoggy atmospheric effect?  I think the robot looks pretty cool so far, I find the shading of the wheel set not facing us weird but other than that the shading adds a nice bulky effect to it.

Also, I hope you're fixing the "Product Details" and "$99.99" text, they look pretty scribbled in :P

Offline yaomon17

• YaomonKS
    • taiya.sun
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/28472.htm
    • yaomon17
    • valedev
    • playvale
    • View Profile
    • portfolio

Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 02:18:25 am
Since it's the future, perhaps a slightly brown smoggy atmospheric effect?  I think the robot looks pretty cool so far, I find the shading of the wheel set not facing us weird but other than that the shading adds a nice bulky effect to it.

Also, I hope you're fixing the "Product Details" and "$99.99" text, they look pretty scribbled in :P
Yeah, it is all scribbled in so far.
Ok first off the robot shading needs to be a bit smoother and some things on the robot aren't placed right like the left side of the robots wheels it's too far down and also it needs to show the inside of the wheels like you show the outside on the right side of the robot. And for the background i figured you can show the hmtv showing what it can do and all the features that come with it.
Thanks for the advice, will work on fixing immediately.