AuthorTopic: [Paid] Seeking Versatile Artist/Partner  (Read 3560 times)

Offline KhaosParadox

• View Profile

[Paid] Seeking Versatile Artist/Partner

on: May 06, 2012, 10:40:33 pm

Eternia: Prologue

I'd like someone to work alongside with on a 2D ORPG. They'll handle anything that's needed - from tilesets, to character gear, to mobs, etc - so a versatile skill set is essential.

Here's some choppy footage of the game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7VxfBiJ7lI

All art shown was commissioned for the project a while back. We have almost everything needed drawn for a game but we're lacking in content - monsters, player gear, and whatnot.

The budget is pretty tight - I'm an unemployed student funding this out of my own pocket. You'll probably be drawing for about 5 hours a week at roughly $2 a unique frame if you decide to take this up.

To compensate for the low rate I'm hoping my partner will have fun designing this game with me. If desired we can add your own character designs, game features, quest storylines, etc, into the game. I'm also open to give a royalties cut in the project so you'll always have a stake in the project you put time into.

Contact Me

MSN, very active: method_acting@live.co.uk
Email, checked daily: method_acting@live.co.uk

Offline KhaosParadox

• View Profile

Re: [Paid] Seeking Versatile Artist/Partner

Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 08:40:53 pm
Bump. Can pay anywhere between $20-100 per sprite sheet depending on size and amount of frames.