AuthorTopic: [WIP] 8-bit RPG Scene  (Read 2429 times)

Offline Keizgon

• View Profile
    • Keizgon Arts

[WIP] 8-bit RPG Scene

on: April 28, 2012, 01:25:43 am
Greetings,

I am currently working on the scene above, inspired by some of the classic RPGs from the NES era. I'm however, having trouble with the perspective and the dragon. I'm hoping to get some magnificent mockup edits from more advanced artists. I believe this is one of the largest and complex pieces I've done before. Scenery is definitely not my specialty, but this is suppose to be a dark dungeon/castle. Maybe I should add another lightsource, such as a torch or two...

It also must be 8-bit, limited to 8 colors excluding transparency. I might use the 8th one for the dragon, as it is very dark.

Offline jinza

• View Profile

Re: [WIP] 8-bit RPG Scene

Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 03:25:41 am
Perspective-wise you need to change the position the guy getting fire blown on him (the anatomy is impossible  unless the body is behind the shield otherwise he would be standing next to the the shield instead of behind it. Another thing is the random black guy in the air you shouldn't be able to see the foot behind the front leg because his legs are so short.(also that as well legs should be longer than the upper body and head together.