AuthorTopic: STFU N00B! - Updated  (Read 3878 times)

Offline JacobRyan

• View Profile

STFU N00B! - Updated

on: June 07, 2006, 06:23:20 pm
I was talking to a friend of mine Garry, he was having some problems with some stupid people on a forum, so I did up this little character for him to post.  The face and all that took maybe 20 minutes, the hair took me a considerable amount of time because number one didn't really know how to do it/ didn't know what angle to take.  So, here it is, done, did the hair and all that jazz this morning.  I present to you, "I've had my speaking privleges revoked man. (batteries not included, some assembly may be required).  You can have him for just three easy payments of your soul."

- Old

- New, I redid the hair, tried fixing the face a bit.  Thanks goes to Indigo for major help on the hair.

14 colors including transparency.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 04:03:40 am by JacobRyan »

Offline rabidbaboy

• Jesus Beam!
    • View Profile

Re: STFU N00B!

Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 10:38:56 pm
the highlights on the hair look wrong, so wrong.they look like they were randomly placed, like "a little here, here, here, and here...", then were'nt given a second thought.also, the eyes need more expression.make him more angry.the shading on the face looks wrong too, but meh.
"Baboy" is Filipino for pig.

Offline JacobRyan

• View Profile

Re: STFU N00B!

Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 12:21:04 am
I understand about the hair, I used my own hair (which is highlighted to hell) for reference, and the reason his eyes are just -.- is because you can see a look of sadness in his eyes because his rights to speak were taken away and he's just docile.  I'll work on the hair some more, and the shading about the face.  Thanks, anymore critiques would be wonderful.

Offline rabidbaboy

• Jesus Beam!
    • View Profile

Re: STFU N00B! - Updated

Reply #3 on: June 08, 2006, 04:09:49 am
nice edit.looks better.also, the mouth looks like a zipper if you look at it this way (tilts head), but i guess that's just a question of style.

Offline Billeh

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 04:14:13 am
Rabid-It might just be me, but i think its supposed to be a zipper...i mean it is STFU

Offline rabidbaboy

• Jesus Beam!
    • View Profile

Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 05:40:15 am
oh.my bad then, i though the sprite was saying the stfu.i thought that thing was a speech bubble.

Offline Cure

• http://pixeljoint.com/p/2621.htm
    • facebook.com/logantannerart
    • View Profile

Reply #6 on: June 08, 2006, 06:00:57 am
The outline around the zipper is a little dark for my tastes, and the lighter color used around the lettering gives it a less-than-crisp AAed appearance, imho.