AuthorTopic: Never Give Up(WIP)  (Read 2430 times)

Offline Aastikya

• View Profile
    • Emerald Advertising

Never Give Up(WIP)

on: May 02, 2012, 03:08:38 pm
So, I've decided to make another piece that would depict a story. Therefore, I've made this piece.

This is a rough sketch

Instead of making real cartoons I just made stick-figures. They both are in the mine. The yellow part is the treasure.
The stick-figure at the bottom is about the reach the treasure, but then lost hope and gave up but the second figure at the top is still mining and will reach the treasure.

I need help with some textures to make the mine more lively and beautiful, so some help would really be appreciated.

Other than that, if you have anything to say you are welcome.
Are you Looking for a an Advertising Agency to advertise your product? Then Emerald Advertising is just for you!

Offline Sohei

• View Profile

Re: Never Give Up(WIP)

Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 04:25:35 pm
You never know what lies ahead of you.

Offline Aastikya

• View Profile
    • Emerald Advertising

Re: Never Give Up(WIP)

Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 04:41:33 pm
Lmfao what a great edit. Was about to make some gold coins, ruby there and not the wolf, haha.

Anyways thought this texture would be good.

Added a light source in the inner side of mine, i.e. where the person is working. Also changed the palette a bit. The problem is the piece doesn't have any light source, so can you help me with shading? Also if you have any suggestions or critiques you are welcome!
Are you Looking for a an Advertising Agency to advertise your product? Then Emerald Advertising is just for you!