AuthorTopic: [Paid] Fantasy Exterior Tiles  (Read 4797 times)

Offline JollyGolly

• View Profile

[Paid] Fantasy Exterior Tiles

on: December 28, 2011, 11:10:00 pm
::250 Tiles, Mostly generic terrain (forests and cliffs) in 3/4 View::

Would like to purchase around 250 exterior tiles. I want someone I can make additional purchases from in the future.

Pay is $300 USD, looking to have work completed over a 2 month time period starting mid January; They are 32x32 tiles. I will pay 40% upfront to artists with history/recommendations. If you contact me with no previous paid commissions, I will pay after the work is done - sorry.

I want to replicate a style similar to:
Rudra no Hihou - SNES

or
Seiken Densetsu 3 - SNES

Both have quite a bit of depth and life to them. I want to pull away from flat tiles, I want dimension to them.

Reply to the post or by email at lifeissgood@hotmail.com with sample work, portfolio link or any additional questions.

Thank you!

Offline API-Beast

• beast_pixels
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/35725.htm
    • View Profile

Re: [Paid] Fantasy Exterior Tiles

Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 02:29:02 pm
I really doubt that anyone will do that at that price. 300$ for 250 tiles would be 1.2$ for each tile. If ones do 5 tiles in a hour (that’s not understated for that quality) it would be lousy 6$ per hour. You kinda have to expect more something between 15 and 35$ per hour. So more like 600$ (very cheap) or even 1500$ (not that cheap).

Offline Matwek

• View Profile

Re: [Paid] Fantasy Exterior Tiles

Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 01:01:54 pm
Im afraid I would have to agree, I usually work $5 per 32x32 tile and thats for the lower quality stuff.

Heres a small sample of some of my work for if you do think about changing the budget, my email should be on there somewhere as well.
http://www.pixeljoint.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11063