AuthorTopic: Cartoon Calf for Cow  (Read 6964 times)

Offline fortunato

• View Profile

Re: Cartoon Calf for Cow

Reply #10 on: December 14, 2011, 04:18:51 am

Nose shinied. Tried shading the white close legs, didn't work. Cow shall remain unshaded!
i think it looks a bit odd with the two different colors/layers for highlight on the nose. the rest of the cow and everything else in the piece for that matter only has about 1 - 2 levels of depth color wise, so why should the nose have 3 levels? (does that levels thing make sense?) i think if you just had one color for the highlight on the nose it would look better. possibly one with not too much contrast on the main pink.

Offline Cow

• View Profile

Reply #11 on: December 14, 2011, 07:14:30 am
Cute! I like it lots. I have 2 exams tomorrow and work but I'll try to finish yours tomorrow night. :-*

Offline Cure

• http://pixeljoint.com/p/2621.htm
    • facebook.com/logantannerart
    • View Profile

Reply #12 on: December 14, 2011, 09:10:18 am
suffering from sawhorse-syndrom, cows don't spread their legs like that. also, thought about adding an udder? the head feels a bit separate from the body, especially since cows have such heavy necks.

edit: just saw that it's a calf, so I guess udders aren't necessary. Though udders are the best part about making a cow.

Offline TheSouL

• View Profile

Reply #13 on: December 14, 2011, 09:18:45 am
suffering from sawhorse-syndrom, cows don't spread their legs like that. also, thought about adding an udder? the head feels a bit separate from the body, especially since cows have such heavy necks.

edit: just saw that it's a calf, so I guess udders aren't necessary. Though udders are the best part about making a cow.

It's a cartoon, I don't think that it's necessary to be like a real cow  :huh: