AuthorTopic: [Paid] Zelda-inspired Fantasy Dungeon Crawler  (Read 3834 times)

Offline MistaLemur

• View Profile

[Paid] Zelda-inspired Fantasy Dungeon Crawler

on: November 01, 2011, 05:29:21 pm
I'm presently working on a Cooperative Dungeon Crawler RPG with Zelda-inspired gameplay (think LTTP or Link's Awakening). Players will dive into a procedurally generated zelda-type dungeon, with assorted rooms and randomly generated puzzles.

I am seeking a pixel artist for character and monster sprites for this project.

• Character sprites (and most monster sprites) will be 32x48 in size
  • Monster sprites and character sprites only need to be in 3 directions, with left and right mirrored
  • Weapon animations are ideally one directional and capable of being rotated for the other directions (like the slashing from old Zelda games)
  • Some spell animations and effects will eventually be needed for both the characters and monsters

I'm looking to pay between $20 to $30 per sprite sheet. Since some sprite sheets may be larger than others, I'm willing to negotiate prices for these special cases.

Tilesets and interface elements will likely be done by another artist after the first few character and monster sprites are done.

If you're interested, please get in touch with me at d4rk3.54b3r@gmail.com with a link to your portfolio or previous artwork and contact details.