AuthorTopic: [Paid] Indie Game Review Logo Design  (Read 3890 times)

Offline aaronrighter

• View Profile

[Paid] Indie Game Review Logo Design

on: September 20, 2011, 09:17:03 pm
Hey guys I'm looking to do a website about indie games because I love 'em and I don't think they get enough exposure to the general public and I was hoping one of you master craftsman could help me out with a logo. I absolutely love pixel art, I've been playing Spelunky and Jamestown recently and there's something about pixel art that just works so well.

What I would need is primarily a nice company logo, something that says Indie Game Review or IGR or heck I don't know up to you really, and maybe some icons or little characters I can use for the favicon, twitter, and other social media stuff.

I'll be honest, I don't have a lot of cash I can pay $50 - $100 depending on the quality of the art. You can get an idea of the theme I'm using here http://indiegamereview.tv/ (I'm constantly adding content, but most of the look is set) and you can contact me at Aaron@indiegamereview.tv If you guys whip up a few ideas and email me with them I can determine if we can work together. Also, if you know anyone looking to volunteer some hours to help get this site looking spiffy that's icing on the cake. Thanks guys, any questions I'll be more then happy to answer.

Offline Phlakes

• View Profile

Re: [Paid] Indie Game Review Logo Design

Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 12:32:34 am
I'll definitely try this out, but what size should it be?