AuthorTopic: EFF YOU, mister dragonface! *Updated 06/01/06*  (Read 6781 times)

Offline InvaderLupus

• View Profile

Re: EFF YOU, mister dragonface!

Reply #10 on: June 02, 2006, 01:26:31 am
looks a lot better now. I don't think I would change a thing, great job!

Offline Xion

• View Profile
    • FourbitFriday

Re: EFF YOU, mister dragonface! *Updated 06/01/06*

Reply #11 on: June 02, 2006, 04:47:53 am
The perspective issues that stand out to me most are the little bits on the ground that don't seem to shrink into the distance as they get farther away.
Also, the two robots on the sides have both feet on virtually the same horizontal plane, which can even be seen in the right one, which has one foot lifted.
I think the nearest robot could have his back in more shadow. Also needs some longer limbs.
Please, more dead robos, and maybe some damaged ones. More detail on the ground around the guy would also be nice...ya know, make him the center of attention. Right now, I dunno where I'm looking on this piece.
It'd add some sweet eerieness if you added an army of glowing robo-eyes in the distance.

I really like the foggy look of this piece, and that robot silhouette that's holding the gun...freaky. They're frightening but cute, just as homocidal robot armies should be.

Offline dyuaru

• Funkitized!
    • View Profile

Reply #12 on: June 02, 2006, 06:02:21 am
This scene looks quite interesting and promising.
I love the colors and the ominous feel that I get when looking at it. Definitely could be used as a poster for some kind of robot horror film  :)
The only thing that I see wrong with it are what Xion Night pointed out about the bits on the ground. With the perspective of this work, those pieces should atleast vary a little in size.

Either way, this is an awesome pixel work!
-Okashii Game Development-

Offline Tinygiant

• View Profile
    • .:: ARMY OF TROLLS ::.

Reply #13 on: June 02, 2006, 08:08:37 pm
Oh looks really cool with the shadows really helps the perspective.