AuthorTopic: Panda's campaign thing :0  (Read 12307 times)

Offline CrematedPumpkin

• Lord of the Fjord
    • View Profile

Re: Panda's campaign thing :0

Reply #10 on: August 20, 2005, 11:17:43 pm
Panda also gets my vote ;D
I.....am......me............

Offline Zolthorg

• View Profile

Reply #11 on: August 21, 2005, 02:46:21 am
I will be supporting panda. :-*

Offline Panda

• 威風堂々
    • View Profile

Reply #12 on: August 21, 2005, 04:43:24 pm
What types of challenges and activities do you believe are the best for the forum? Is there a way that activities can be designed in order to attract new members, or perhaps aimed towards a particular type of member, such as Doll editors, Editor/Rippers, or Demoscene/Retro enthusiasts? How about attracting an 'ideal' member: What does that mean to you? Thanks!

Sorry, I've been out of town (more like country actually) and didnt have time to log on the net, so yeah, hope you dont mind the delay replying.
Well, more or less, the activities I had in mind were more like "edutaiment" like stuff, convining pixel art with other kind of stuff like study of facial expressions, fonts, different POVs, along with more practical and usable stuff, like smiley making, or icon making, or tileable wallpaper and stuff.
Activities that could attract anybody, and well at the same time, somehow creative, activites that let you practice something different.
What do you think about it?

Oh and for those other who posted, thanks for the support :D

Offline flaber

• Captain.
    • View Profile

Reply #13 on: August 22, 2005, 02:09:45 am
So im stuck thinking now on who to vote. So heres a few questions.

You mentioned lotteries. check my quote. In what sense do you mean by that? When i think of lotteries I usually think of somekind of ticket and a CASH prize. Perhaps Im narrow minded and theres another type of lottery. But either way, what are your plans for that?

lotteries

You also mentioned this "edutainment" thing with all these possible lessons such as facial expressions, tileling, etc. Are you teaching them all? Are you having guest teachers? Are we studying professional works? commercial critiques? Please elaborate.

But not to fret, im contemplating you.

Offline Niss

• View Profile
    • darkno.de

Reply #14 on: August 22, 2005, 10:47:35 am
That edutainment thing sounds very interesting! Flaber summed up all my questions I had in that regard so I'm eager to hear the answers too :)

Anyway I think I will support you!
Go panda  :P

Offline Faceless

• View Profile

Reply #15 on: August 23, 2005, 08:34:32 am
Why are you all boosting his ego?
(He could do without quite amply.)

On another note, where's your support banner?
I can hardly see myself backing someone who doesn't look good. :P

Offline Peppermint Pig

• View Profile

Reply #16 on: August 23, 2005, 10:22:05 am
On another note, where's your support banner?

Offline Panda

• 威風堂々
    • View Profile

Reply #17 on: August 23, 2005, 11:28:17 am
Flaber and Niss: Well, as for lotteries I had in mind do them either monthly or bimonthly, and the system I was thinking about was pretty much something like this:
Whenever you participate on an activity you are allowed to pick a number (dumdumdum) and once you collect er.. let's say "n-numbers" you can sign in for a list (or something similar), and then from those participants, one should be picked randomly and that person could win something.
And as for that something I had in mind something more game directed stuff, I dont know, X-cartridge for blahblah, or X program, or X-thingthatpeoplemightlike (and X without any subtle meaning, just take it as a "whatever game" or "whatever program")
At first I think I could use some spare cash for the prizes, but if donations are made, it could be great too.
Not really sure to say "THIS IS WHAT I'M GOING TO DO", but pretty much more a "THIS IS WHAT I HAVE IN MIND"
And as for the edutaiment thing, well, at first I had in mind doing it myself, but if there is anybody who is more experienced for the area and suited for showing how to, we could always ask for his/her help, so nothing to worry about I guess.

Faceless: Haha, finally you signed in.
Well, I didnt have much time for banners :0 (and I'm not exactly at home right now so)
But Pep made one (thanks btw! :D) so all good I guess
:O