AuthorTopic: GR#061 - Werewolf - Low Res Game Art  (Read 23444 times)

Offline Mathias

• Goodbye.
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/9542.htm
    • View Profile

Re: [WIP] Werewolf game sprites

Reply #30 on: June 08, 2011, 04:27:00 pm
I think it's time to try something totally new for the pavers. I suggest implied stone shapes rather than actually drawing each stone; some cracks/edges here and there, etc. (love your posted reference)

Usually, when an element in my projects proves troublesome I throw it out and re-do. You're under no obligation to do anything at all of course. This is your creation. Feel free. We only suggest for your benefit.

Nice sprite edit, Phlakey.

Offline knivel

• View Profile

Reply #31 on: July 17, 2011, 05:01:14 am
Hey guys, sorry to dredge up this old thread, but I just wanted to let you know I launched my game:

Where I Go At Night

As you can see, I ended up adding an outline to the character sprites. I also stuck with the controversial pavers! Anyway, I like the way it came out.

I learned a lot from all of your critiques, and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who gave feedback!

Offline CharlesGabriel

• Veritas Omnia Vincit
    • View Profile
    • CG Artsenal

Reply #32 on: July 17, 2011, 09:01:34 am
Hey, the game isn't bad... I was playing it for a bit just now, up until round 2 started then I stopped. I love the werewolf gameplay, the human not so much. Wish you could make it an option to be the werewolf only, 1 player and make it that you can go out killing and also eating humans haha. Either way, nice work, as far as pixel art, I like the map character styles.

Offline fil_razorback

• Captain of a ship without a name
    • View Profile
    • Partisan - Tactics Battles

Reply #33 on: July 19, 2011, 08:07:17 pm
The wolf part is unplayable on non-QWERTY keyboards. Poor of us europeans =(
I love the concept and the art is nice so good job with that.