Critique > Pixel Art Feature Chest

Feature 08 - Gregory faces the dragon

<< < (6/6)

Cyangmou:

Now I'd really call it finished, overworked the whole piece and it's definitely bette rnow. Also changed lots of little things with this last edit, more AA and other unnoticeable things unless you compare it with the earlier version. Another thing I changed is the orange of the yellow tan gradient in the foreground.
With a total working time of a little bit more than 120h and 32 colors I'd call it finished now. I learned a lot from this piece and I also mentioned tons of things I'll do in a different way the next time. Big thanks to all who are posted here useful critique and helped me.

DungeonDan:
I been following this post for awhile and i see so much has been done and it looks great keep up the good work man

PypeBros:
before it gets closed/burried/featured, I'd like to point out that it's a bit strange to see that much contrast and details on the things (teeth and dragon skin, mostly) that are just next to (and behind) the line of fire. I'd have expected the light of the firespit to erase any visiblity of what's nearby to the point it's reduced to a silouhetto. I'd love to know whether anyone with more drawing experience than myself feels the same.

piffany:
I keep coming back to this thread cuz it's so amazing O_O

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version