AuthorTopic: Hey everyone! I'm new... but not really.  (Read 18927 times)

Offline Gil

• Too square to be hip
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/475.htm
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio

Re: Hey everyone! I'm new... but not really.

Reply #30 on: June 14, 2006, 01:08:01 pm
Really?

test: Helm

Offline Conzeit

• Camus
    • conzeit
    • View Profile
    • CONZEIT

Reply #31 on: June 14, 2006, 02:30:50 pm
Helm, The king in Yellow Briefs
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 08:48:33 pm by Conceit »

Offline robalan

• View Profile

Reply #32 on: June 14, 2006, 04:14:14 pm
I seem to recall seeing a post a while ago that someone else had done this.  I forget who it was or what you had to type, though.  I wonder what happens if you type Helm, The King in Yellow, The King in Yellow?

[EDIT] Okay, that's what I thought. [/EDIT]
Always remember: a preposition is not something you should end a sentence with.

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #33 on: June 14, 2006, 08:22:49 pm
Yes, I was especially harsh and I broke the rules about being an ass on my posts above. I apologize to rharpe, and to the userbase. This is mainly because rharpe and me go way back, before and sideways to this forum and I have ethical issues with a lot of stuff he says on the internets. I realize I shouldnt've made this a pixelation issue at all, and I do apologize for this much. I dislike forum recruiting, personally, but there's no rule against that either so I was out of line in that way as well. However I will not apologize for religious statements made, as tolerance goes both ways, not only in respecting the religious choices of others, but also when others appear to insult it.

Offline flaber

• Captain.
    • View Profile

Reply #34 on: June 15, 2006, 12:08:16 am
I use to hang around quite a bit and work on my own sprites and such, but now I feel I need to help others. And I always wanted to host my own site/forum... :D

didnt you host some pixelschool thing awhile back?
Im pretty sure it was you.. or atleast you were apart of it somehow
i remember cause i got ..mixed up.. in that..

..yes, i remember now..

Offline Aleiav

• I like my coffee black just like my metal.
    • View Profile
    • Gothiclola (dot) Net

Reply #35 on: June 15, 2006, 01:04:42 am
I can see the majority of you here see nothing wrong with swearing... that is why you are here I suppose, so that you can curse, swear, and do what you like. That is fine... by all means continue to do so. I'm not here to impose any restrictions on what you do here or anywhere else, but...

If you plan on signing up and posting on the 2D Gamers forum be aware of what is expected of you. I will try to make it the most enjoyable and productive forum you will visit on the web, but only with your cooperation

I think swearing is quite enjoyable.  ;D

:P Jokes aside, I don't see anything wrong with swearing personally. "Right" and "wrong" are just ideas anyway, not really unviersal truths. But now I'm get philosophical so I'll stop.

I don't mind swearing as long it's not every other word, and that's only because I'm such a grammar nazi.

Offline 2dgamers

• View Profile

Reply #36 on: June 16, 2006, 03:49:55 am
Quote from: Helm
Yes, I was especially harsh and I broke the rules about being an ass on my posts above. I apologize to rharpe, and to the userbase. This is mainly because rharpe and me go way back, before and sideways to this forum and I have ethical issues with a lot of stuff he says on the internets. I realize I shouldnt've made this a pixelation issue at all, and I do apologize for this much. I dislike forum recruiting, personally, but there's no rule against that either so I was out of line in that way as well. However I will not apologize for religious statements made, as tolerance goes both ways, not only in respecting the religious choices of others, but also when others appear to insult it.
Apology accepted!

Helm, you have insulted me from the time I started Pixelation back in 2001... why change, right? I respect you as an artist and fellow game designer. But when it comes to religion, morality, and ethics, we are total opposites, and always will be. We've made that clear on one too many occassions. This is something I grew to accept. Rehashing through these discussions will get us no where.

...Now let's move on.

So if you ever feel adventurous enough, I would be honored to have you come by the site/forum as a fellow game designer and artist. Religion, ethics, morality, will not be discussed. Truce?  ;) 

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #37 on: June 17, 2006, 01:03:12 am
Sorry, I won't be coming to your forum, but yes, I'll leave you alone.