AuthorTopic: Hey everyone! I'm new... but not really.  (Read 18799 times)

Offline 2dgamers

• View Profile

Hey everyone! I'm new... but not really.

on: May 03, 2006, 02:05:31 am
Hey everyone! Glad to see some familiar handles. I use to frequent the old Pixelation forum way back. I kind of lost touch after "Dice" started a similar spinoff. So in the meantime I put my brain to some use and figured out how to setup my own server and host my own site: 2D Gamers: The Serious Side of 2D Game Design. I've even setup my own phpBB forum, (which isn't as nice as this one, but it works for me.)

If you decide to visit, let me know what you think. Thanks!

Offline Dra_chan

• View Profile

Re: Hey everyone! I'm new... but not really.

Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 09:12:36 pm
Hi, nice to meet you

Offline 2dgamers

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 03:45:38 pm
Hi, nice to meet you
Nice to meet you too.

What did you think of the site? I just added a whole bunch of stuff to it. I'm always updating and adding new things... keep checking back, it's quickly evolving!  ;D

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 04:19:26 pm
Rule #2: Men be gentlemen... Women be ladies. No dirty talk, swearing, cursing, using the Lord's name in vain, etc.

God-damn rharpe, that's some strict parenting right there.

Offline CrumbBread

• View Profile

Reply #4 on: May 10, 2006, 04:54:18 pm
that's some strict parenting right there.

I like it =)

Offline 2dgamers

• View Profile

Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 08:16:45 pm
Rule #2: Men be gentlemen... Women be ladies. No dirty talk, swearing, cursing, using the Lord's name in vain, etc.

*censor* rharpe, that's some strict parenting right there.
Just want to keep everything civil. There really is no reason for people to get get out of hand if they're working hard creating their games anyway. It's also a show of respect... something people forget about when they are on the internet. 

Offline Blick

• I am not an eskimo.
    • pixeljoint.com/p/327.htm
    • View Profile

Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 08:39:46 pm
Rharpe, it's always good to see members from the past resurface. I'm not so sure you remember me though, since I came around Pixelation late in the game and wasn't exactly a person worthy of rememberance then.

Offline 2dgamers

• View Profile

Reply #7 on: June 05, 2006, 04:37:52 am
Rharpe, it's always good to see members from the past resurface. I'm not so sure you remember me though, since I came around Pixelation late in the game and wasn't exactly a person worthy of rememberance then.
Sorry, it has been a while. There are a lot of people I get mixed up because of changes in there handle, etc. I was rharpe at first then resigned up as Guybrush_Threepwood later on. I never joined Dices board because I was slowly getting busy with life and non internet related things. Now I'm hosting my own site and forum. If you are into game design, stop by, if not, stop by anyways... it's always nice to see new submissions to the forum. :P

My apologies for not remembering you. 

Offline Alex

• clrclrclrclr
    • View Profile

Reply #8 on: June 05, 2006, 05:02:15 am
your forum rules terrify me and i would really never want to be part of such a strict board. to be brutally honest though, i think you made the rules because you are anal and need a feeling of control and orderly conduct. good luck recruiting and keeping members on such a strict board.

edit: or you have an utmost need to show off how morally appropriate you are compared to us. Swearing isnt always necessary, but if you are really against it, get the fuck off the internet bud, there is much worse stuff out there, i guess you are just too sheltered to know its out there...and please dont come back and reply with bible scripture and try to put me down and say im a loser because honestly i dont care, I just think you are trying to be far too elitist and essentially, you suck balls at it.

edit: and normally, i am very civil whilst internetting, its just i tend to get out of hand when pure idiocrity diseases forums. prime example...your forum rules.

Take Care Rharpe, if you lighten up your forum rules, ill gladly join <3

also, please take all this with a grain of salt im only having fun and bashing your forum rules. ill also probably get banned for this.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 05:21:42 am by Alex »
alexander

Offline Darion

• View Profile
    • Portfolio bitch

Reply #9 on: June 05, 2006, 05:09:23 am

God-damn rharpe, that's some strict parenting right there.

Pretty much ... Good luck with that, sir.

(Everything he said)

8X
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 05:14:48 am by Darion »
@darionmccoy