AuthorTopic: [WIP] Twighlight Station  (Read 2656 times)

Offline AmuroC

• View Profile
    • AmuroC on DA

[WIP] Twighlight Station

on: March 12, 2011, 08:11:49 am

Are there any big mistakes in this that I don't see? This is definitely my biggest single picture.

Also, my references were screenshots of the game Kingdom Hearts 2, I will probably (not) color it later.
You say Justin Bieber I say Flobots / You say Drake I say They Might Be Giants / You say T-pain I say Gorillaz / You say Hannah Montana I punch you in the face! /  DON'T LET THE SPIRIT OF ROCK DIE!

Offline adamisgr8

• View Profile

Re: [WIP] Twighlight Station

Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 09:41:34 am
I only found something reeaalllyy small.

In the red square you are missing a pixel to join the triangle thing.
But other than that, I would love to see this coloured and used. =D
+1

Offline AmuroC

• View Profile
    • AmuroC on DA

Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 10:19:47 am
I tried to color this and failed horribly. I suck at coloring. If anyone wants to color it, go ahead since I not just won't, but can't make it look good colored.

I fixed the one pixel also.
You say Justin Bieber I say Flobots / You say Drake I say They Might Be Giants / You say T-pain I say Gorillaz / You say Hannah Montana I punch you in the face! /  DON'T LET THE SPIRIT OF ROCK DIE!

Offline Greger

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 12:43:45 pm
The perspective is messed up. The big building is 2d whereas the buildings in the back appears to be 3d, which completely messes up everything. You need to fix that before it can be properly coloured. Either make everything 2d or 3d, combining them both is only going to look bad.

Offline AmuroC

• View Profile
    • AmuroC on DA

Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 10:47:53 pm

I added some things and fixed the 3D looking building.