AuthorTopic: [WIP]The Punch  (Read 2352 times)

Offline RobH

• View Profile

[WIP]The Punch

on: March 11, 2011, 01:12:03 am
Basically it's my aim in this piece to construct a fight scene, whereby the attack has just landed a punch on his opponent square in the face.

However, I can't seem to get the anatomy correct  :( and after toying around with it until i could take no more, I decided to ask for some help here.

Here's where I am at so far, any help would be extremely appreciated and i look forward to your feedback!

and here is a reference image I've been loosely working from:

Thank you again!

Offline Greger

• View Profile

Re: [WIP]The Punch

Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 09:50:03 am
Basically it's my aim in this piece to construct a fight scene, whereby the attack has just landed a punch on his opponent square in the face.

However, I can't seem to get the anatomy correct  :( and after toying around with it until i could take no more, I decided to ask for some help here.

Here's where I am at so far, any help would be extremely appreciated and i look forward to your feedback!

and here is a reference image I've been loosely working from:

Thank you again!
The only thing that really bothers me right now is his left bicep. Is it falling down on his arm? It should be in the middle of his upper arm.

Offline ColonelMustache

• View Profile

Re: [WIP]The Punch

Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 07:23:30 pm
I like the shading you've done. The foreshadowing by his left hand and wrist isn't quite working. Looks a little stunted there.