AuthorTopic: [ADULT/NUDITY] Nude Drawings in MS Paint  (Read 10946 times)

Offline Greger

• View Profile

Re: [ADULT/NUDITY] Nude Drawings in MS Paint

Reply #10 on: March 01, 2011, 04:46:11 pm
jewdozer is a genuine artist, and I've had the pleasure of working with jewdozer in the past.
Something that I think can be improved is the transition of the darkness(or brightness) of her skin, I think lowering the contrast of each part of the colouring would make it look a lot better. Also make the transition parts (between light and dark) slightly bigger so that it doesn't go so abrupt into the shade.

Offline Im King Louie

• View Profile

Reply #11 on: March 01, 2011, 05:57:12 pm
I've known artists who could paint better than I could with a reference (copying what they could see), but can't paint from their minds.  Their art looks a lot like this.  Very well done, realistic looking characters with poorly painted extras tack'd on.  Or sometimes their anatomy is well done, but if they try to change the light source from the one in reality, they totally screw up the shading and highlights.

I'd just suggest starting from square one (Or should I say circle one :crazy:) and draw only from the mind.

Offline Lizzrd

• View Profile

Reply #12 on: March 01, 2011, 08:10:19 pm
The palettes don't really work together to form a single piece, rather than work against eachother.
Try hue shifting, might help a bit.
Photocopier: the fact that arne can also code so well
Photocopier: is horrificly unfair

Offline Jewdozer

• View Profile
    • Lolokaust MS Painters

Reply #13 on: March 01, 2011, 08:58:54 pm
Wow this is fantastic, all this crit to soak up. I always get accused of trolling when I post on boards and it's got me banned once or twice.

I do use a lot of reference pics for my drawings and the main ref was for the posing girl. The demon was drawn from my head as were the wings which proves the technical eye on these boards is razor sharp, thats why I'm here.
Only recently I've tried to step up my game to a more professional standard. I came here for a bashing because I want to get better, so far this forum has not let me down. Thanks a lot for the help so far especially Helm, the edit was very helpful.

On the topic of what I'm drawing this for, well I can't link it, the topic is not really suitable for this forum and I don't want to drag that stuff here.

Didn't know you were on this forum Greg, but I should have known, some of your animations lately suggest you have been doing a bit of technical reading.

Heres the ref btw> http://sadpanda.us/images/336608-A8XN7XE.jpg
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 09:01:16 pm by Jewdozer »