AuthorTopic: Halp!  (Read 6199 times)

Offline gliding

• Um yea...
    • View Profile

Re: Halp!

Reply #10 on: January 10, 2011, 08:35:30 am
Here's my contribution...

Hopefully I didn't ruin the style too much, lol. I just tried to address a few issues with the pose: moved her center of gravity a bit, made her slightly taller, and added a pole instead of a wall. I felt it might be less weird that way. I also tried to mess with her face a bit. I widened it by a few pixels to add more depth and messed with a few of the shadows. Hopefully the smirk shows a bit more this way. I also tweaked the hair a bit, although it's nothing pro.

Good luck and have fun!

EDIT: The Top-hand needs work, btw. I left it alone, but it's not ideal.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 08:20:52 pm by gliding »

Offline Kcilc

• View Profile

Reply #11 on: January 14, 2011, 11:03:42 pm

Ohhhh, I can definitely see your confusion now, Cure. I hope I've fixed up the things you mentioned.

Gliding, I hope that I've fixed her weirdness now since I really really really really really don't wanna rework her from the bottom up like you have. I like what you've done with her hair and how you captured all of the facial features. I hope that I've improved her face.

Sorry for the long delay. I'm back in school and had to get myself back into my routine.

Offline Cure

• http://pixeljoint.com/p/2621.htm
    • facebook.com/logantannerart
    • View Profile

Reply #12 on: January 14, 2011, 11:24:34 pm
that arch in her back still seems really unnatural. it goes completely horizontal, then almost straight vertical. I find it implausible given the position of her pelvis.

Offline Gamer36

• Just a noob.
    • View Profile
    • Gamer36 Wordpress

Reply #13 on: January 20, 2011, 07:41:05 am
that arch in her back still seems really unnatural. it goes completely horizontal, then almost straight vertical. I find it implausible given the position of her pelvis.
Totally. Why is her finger the only thing touching her head? It should be the whole hand. And that back looks really unnatural.
Pixel Art, what (mostly) all of us are here for.