AuthorTopic: [WIP] Chainsawman  (Read 2938 times)

Offline setz

• View Profile
    • splixel

[WIP] Chainsawman

on: April 13, 2006, 07:41:48 pm
Progress so far:

I could really use some help with his right arm/hand. Also, I have no idea how to do the chainsaw :o I'm going to have to re-draw his left leg. Or at least the foot

updated. not liking those pants. will probably re-do them. also not too keen on the chainsaw =\.
updated again. pants don't suck as bad. though still will have some fixing up. fixhandplz =o also.
woo. updated again. Don't be afriad to comment. shoes colored. other small details done. added a color back to the pallete that I somehow removed by mistake. shoes might go through another makeover.
updated. more blood. other misc. things.

C+C
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 09:24:56 pm by setz »

Offline Kcilc

• View Profile

Re: [WIP] Chainsawman

Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 04:09:39 pm
Wow. 2nd topic by you and still no replies.

Anyhow, I, decided, to, edit(Ugh not again!), you're, sprite. ::)

But this time it is a very quick sketch:

All i did was, enlarged his arm, added some folds around the crotch area, and some other miner changes.
Oh, and I'm loven the chainsaw, but maybe you should add some dirt and/or scratches though.

Hope this helps!

P.S. Yeah! 12 ,s!

Offline setz

• View Profile
    • splixel

Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 04:46:26 pm
thanks for the edit. I think my new arm still needs some work, but it does look abit better than it did before. Added some detail to the chainsaw, changed the pants around abit. I've got to re-work the forearm and hand still, though. I feel like they ruin the image.

Offline Xion

• View Profile
    • FourbitFriday

Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 05:13:55 pm
He's got elephant feet and looks very short. Where are his knees? The fingers look very wierd and go way too far back onto the hand.
That chainsaw is real nice, but maybe you could make his mask match and give it some bloodsplats?  It looks like he lacks a chin. Also, it looks like under his shirt he's got ribs instead of pecs. Like a starving child or something. Anywho, this is coming along nicely, but you may want to look up some anatomy stuff and how clothes drape. That would improve this greatly.