AuthorTopic: Sci-fi RPG game (in development)  (Read 2571 times)

Offline DarknessKingCoH

• View Profile

Sci-fi RPG game (in development)

on: October 17, 2010, 05:29:33 am
Hello everyone I'm a new to these forums and I was wondering if you guys could help me with the art side of development of a Sci-fi RPG that me and 3 other friends of mine are working on. We are using Byond for all of the code writing and all is going well, on the art side of things we don't really have anything yet.
Textures, Objects, NPCs, User Sprites, and enemies is what I am here to look for. All credit will be announced where its due, probably in the credits. We haven't named it yet but we'll be thinking that up sooner or later.

Please restrict your selves to 32x32bit User sprites and possibly 128x128 objects if we're lucky. All images will be shrunk if made bigger. You can either PM me or post below your take on a sci-fi RPG.

Our original plan was to start with a really old looking game and at the end of every level the graphics would progress and eventually go 3D, but that was kinda thrown out the door when we realized how difficult that would be.

Again any help would be credited in the credits, obviously and we could possibly name an NPC after you. Also if your artwork is part of the game I'll also let you have first hand in the Alpha and Beta stages of development. We will eventually be looking for bug testers and 4 people developing the game and testing it isn't enough. Our focus is to put this game on the PC and if we can figure it out, onto handhelds sometime in the latter part of next year or earlier if we get lucky.

Offline Cure

• http://pixeljoint.com/p/2621.htm
    • facebook.com/logantannerart
    • View Profile

Re: Sci-fi RPG game (in development)

Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 05:55:48 am
I believe you're looking for this board.

Offline DarknessKingCoH

• View Profile

Re: Sci-fi RPG game (in development)

Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 06:01:22 am
Thanks