AuthorTopic: Iso Collaboration III: Return of the Grid (Completed!)  (Read 378769 times)

Offline Rerg1

• View Profile

Re: Iso Collaboration III: Return of the Grid

Reply #390 on: July 30, 2006, 05:55:37 pm
For 62 AND 52 I think we should make Pipes leading to the tank again. For 49 and 50 we should make a little hangar with those little elves with hang gliders :P. And thanks Takam. For making mine look pretty :P..

Offline robalan

• View Profile

Reply #391 on: July 31, 2006, 03:27:46 am
Hokay, here's the newest version.

.TakaM, please ask people before editing their tiles; I can't tell how much you changed on other tiles without asking, but this caused trouble before, so refrain from such actions in the future, if you please.

St0ven, GND, and larwick, I want to see some tiles here!  This thing is almost done; there are only three tiles left for the claiming.
Always remember: a preposition is not something you should end a sentence with.

Offline .TakaM

• View Profile
    • Fetch Quest

Reply #392 on: July 31, 2006, 07:08:14 am
rerg1 said it was fine to edit his, and honestly just change the other tiles back if you feel its best, like i said, it was more out of boredom than wanting to actually change the official version :P
Life without knowledge is death in disguise

Offline snake

• View Profile

Reply #393 on: July 31, 2006, 11:44:08 am
Since no one has shown any interest so far, I could do 4, 6 and 7. I've just figured out how to explain a few more things on the island ;)

TakaM: Nice vines. That flower is lookin' good.

Offline Rerg1

• View Profile

Reply #394 on: July 31, 2006, 03:49:04 pm
It okay Rob. I hated mine :p and you should of thanked Takam. :P

Offline robalan

• View Profile

Reply #395 on: July 31, 2006, 04:52:10 pm
Rerg1: I wasn't talking about your tiles, but about the worm and sand creature/cave he put eyes on.  I am aware that his edits to your tiles were done with permission, and they do look nice.

.TakaM: I seem to recall reading that the "sand creature" up top might be a creature, or might be a cave.  So the eyes are all right I guess (although the one on our left looks misplaced), but the creator thought it was a cave.

snake: Excellent!  I look forward to seeing said explanation.
Always remember: a preposition is not something you should end a sentence with.

Offline snake

• View Profile

Reply #396 on: August 02, 2006, 09:16:07 pm
And here it is:

3 things that I tried to explain with this tile:

Firstly, I've figured that the green tentacle thing had to be some creatures tail (1), the dragon type lizard is actually the grown up verson of the slightly smaller lizard in the middle of the island. As you can see, it's a mom too :) (2) Lastly, notice that the lizards grow darker and get bigger limbs as they mature. Then take a look at the big lizards hand. Look familiar? Grandpa is about to snatch himself a gnome on the right. (3)

I figure they're the gnomes natural enemy. Also made the first 'Knight gnome' (soon to be ripped apart I reckon *shrug*)

Had to match up 3 different ways of making rocks, and fitting a huge lizard in there with room for the kids was not easy. I guess the mountain extends at the back for that perspective to make sense. Was thinking of moving the eye that TakaM put on the mud monster/cave thing, but as it's not sure that we'll keep it, I just left it the way it was.

Well, enjoy and all.

Offline Feron

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
    • Pixelheart

Reply #397 on: August 02, 2006, 10:44:09 pm
Absolutely awesome job snake.  Great way of tying it all up.

Offline Meta|Fox

• Im full of candy!
    • View Profile

Reply #398 on: August 02, 2006, 10:49:03 pm
Wow snake, thats awsome. I edited the tenticle i made to more fit in as the lizards tail.

If you want to further edit the "tenticle" thing to fit in as the creatures tail be my guest.

Theres a Gremlin in My Computer!

Offline Larwick

• Larwick
    • http://www.pixeljoint.com/p/3794.htm
    • View Profile
    • Artstation

Reply #399 on: August 02, 2006, 11:34:48 pm
Absolutely fantastic work snake.

Sorry i STILL haven't done my tile, but i've been away for the past week or so and forgot to tell anyone here..  :-[ But i suppose it is good because now i can work from snake's awesome tiles.  :D