AuthorTopic: Iso Collaboration III: Return of the Grid (Completed!)  (Read 377033 times)

Offline neverest

• View Profile

Re: Iso Collaboration III: Return of the Grid

Reply #80 on: April 12, 2006, 07:17:33 am
So I did, sorry about that Faktablad, I'll patch it back in next time this updates.
Loved your tiles by the way. And Q.K thats excellent!

Offline snake

• View Profile

Reply #81 on: April 12, 2006, 04:59:36 pm
OK, so here's number 66 and 80.

War really hoping I could make the rest of the tree. Maybe I can get 56 for the next round?

Not sure if the colour edit was such a good idea. Noticed the second I had finished, so I couldn't use what I had made. Took the new ones and changed them back to the original. If you want, you can just repeat what you did, and my new part should work fine. Or you could keep the originals. It's up to you. Just hope I'm the only one who had to change colours half way.

This is really starting to look good If I may say so. Can't wait to see the finished thing.

Offline ndchristie

• View Profile

Reply #82 on: April 12, 2006, 05:12:28 pm
snake, those are not the original colors, those are a darker version that neverest started.  Id much prefer to stick to the original lighter version.  Can people please just use MS Paint to avoid this?  theres no reason the colors should ever have changed.  also, if people could look at the thread for updates before posting their tiles, to avoid the 'time machine' problem we have now

that should have all of the colors restored to their original values, but if i made a mistake people should please just correct it.  Also grayed in reserved tiles for myself and snake
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 05:27:35 pm by Adarias »
A mistake is a mistake.
The same mistake twice is a bad habit.
The same mistake three or more times is a motif.

Offline neverest

• View Profile

Reply #83 on: April 12, 2006, 05:19:33 pm
I'm currently refixing the pallette, I need to put faktablads colour back in anyway.
Looking great though snake, looking forward to seeing what you do with 56.

Edit: ah Adarias has done all the work for me hehe. Still I said I'd add in that missing colour, I also got rid of about 12 yellow colours that werent being used but had some how accumulated:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 05:45:26 pm by neverest »

Offline ndchristie

• View Profile

Reply #84 on: April 12, 2006, 05:58:02 pm
except that those are not the original colors at all?  the light ones are.  copy-paste one of the first versions, you will see the differences
A mistake is a mistake.
The same mistake twice is a bad habit.
The same mistake three or more times is a motif.

Offline Perciv@l

• View Profile
    • www.prr-art.com

Reply #85 on: April 12, 2006, 08:18:39 pm
Unfortunately I'm busy lately and I think I won't have opportunity to finish my tiles very soon. People are submitting very fast so I thought it was better post what I have so far just in case someone take a tile next mines.

Here is a sketch to show what i have in mind and a quick cleaned version:

Now I see that snake an I had similar ideas. For me this collab has a very Cambodia's temple feelling.

Offline snake

• View Profile

Reply #86 on: April 12, 2006, 08:39:15 pm
Appears people didn't read me clearly, so I'll try again. I changed the new tiles (lighter version) back to the palette I had copied off the newest submission at the time(darker version) so mine would fit. Then you could change the entire picture back to the way it was supposed to be. Since it's now been taken care of, everyone's happy.  ;)

Oh, and Adarias. I always use MS paint. Thanks for graying out the slot though.

Offline IoIXoX

• View Profile

Reply #87 on: April 12, 2006, 09:53:34 pm
could i have 52 and 62?  :)

Offline crab2selout.png

• lost my left-most pixel in the war
    • View Profile

Reply #88 on: April 12, 2006, 10:09:47 pm
@IoIXoX :52 & 62 are two different colours. you can either do 52 or you can do 62 and if no one claims the other after a couple more requests are made, you can claim the other tile you wanted. I think it would be better off if went to a different part of the collab, though. I don't remember if there was a rule, but If you look at Adarias's tiles, it's a lot more interesting to see what other people do with your tile(s).

@Perciv@l: I'm really curious how you'll transition from the tetris blocks. Finish quickly? :D

Offline Larwick

• Larwick
    • http://www.pixeljoint.com/p/3794.htm
    • View Profile
    • Artstation

Reply #89 on: April 12, 2006, 10:23:31 pm
Guys just popping in to say this is looking awesome. I might have a go at one sometime.