AuthorTopic: First piece posted, WIP  (Read 2846 times)

Offline JacobRyan

• View Profile

First piece posted, WIP

on: April 06, 2006, 08:37:38 pm
So this is my first piece I'm posting here, definitely not new to the forums.  I've been behind the scenes looking at other peoples work.  Never was to confident to post anything.  This piece here, Indigo has been so nice in C/Cing a ton for me.   You guys can demolish the rest :P

It's 18 colors + 1 for the BG

Note: Not an excuse, but I don't know how to AA so I'm still in the working stages of learning that.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 10:12:43 pm by JacobRyan »

Offline Andy Tran

• View Profile
    • The City of Andy Tran

Re: First piece posted, WIP

Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 11:16:02 pm
 Looks good. A minor point to notice: The right arm's sleeve end is flat. Anti-aliasing the eyes can make it look better.

Offline God Slayer

• No one expects the Spanish Inquisition. No one.
    • View Profile

Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 11:35:49 pm
Hey Jacob, tis Godslayer. Just wanted to point out the pillowshading on the gals left shin. ;) I'm glad your posting.

Offline Esker

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 02:23:08 am
Yeah the feet look kinda off, the biggest problem though is the yellow shades. So I've done an edit to give you a quick idea. (if it's slanted slightly, it's due to drinking excessive amounts of alcohol, I'm sorry if it's really bad :P). I've boosted the colours slightly but you can easily fix that when it's done.

I've no idea what the boots are meant to look like, it looks kinda messy down there. The magic shit I imagine should be glowing so you creating a glow on his body and want from it would improve the sprite.

Anyway that's enough from me.