AuthorTopic: Small image dump  (Read 18193 times)

Offline Larwick

• Larwick
    • http://www.pixeljoint.com/p/3794.htm
    • View Profile
    • Artstation

Re: Small image dump

Reply #40 on: April 02, 2006, 07:34:18 pm
This is some great inspiring stuff! I love the animations, they're quite breathtaking. Makes me wan't to pixel more... yey!

Offline Sohashu

• View Profile

Reply #41 on: April 03, 2006, 09:57:59 am
Probably sounds dumb, but what is the luggage? 
Back from hiatus, just remembered how excellent this community is at forming technique in a fledgeling artist of any kind.

Offline baccaman21

• It's critique, don't take it personally.
    • View Profile
    • Linked In

Reply #42 on: April 03, 2006, 12:58:07 pm
It's probably better for your cred to NOT know what the luggage is...

But if you insist... (and I'm ashamed to admit it) ---  it's a character from the "oh so funny and wholy original" discworld novels by that "master of mirth, merriment and wit" Mr Terry 'I have a big wide brimmed hat and a beard so that makes me a successful AUTHOR' Pratchett... personally I wouldn't bother... Douglas 'I don't need to pretend to be clever so I don't have a beard and a big wide brimmed hat... ...oh! and I'm also dead (for tax reasons - obviously)' Adams was the first and best at that kind of 'clever' parody thing - as was Robert Rankin come to think of it... but he never quite hit mainstream but worth a gamble if you like silly books abouit time travelling sprouts and elvis...

If any of that makes sense... then I'm off to grow a beard and buy a wide brimmed hat...

;)
Buy the book - The Animator's Survival Kit by Richard Williams

www.burnzombieburn.com

yosh64

Reply #43 on: April 03, 2006, 02:44:33 pm
hey

Here goes... {zap kid, commando from wolf3d, striker from mk3, lara croft, twinkle toes (guy from movie with plays), ronald mc'donald, chick from no one lives forever, darth vader, storm trooper, assasin guy from starwars, big arms, homer, double dragon 2 dude with gun, some other dude, flower power mario, link from zelda, rock eating dude from zelda, lego dude, snow white, robin hood, jingle dude, ganondwarf from lotr, one eye willie, fight chick from zelda?, some gun dude, another gun dude, purple blob, green blob, woman in red dress, pokemon alien, yoda, hairy wonk from starwars.}

Well couldn't remember the names of a few, but I think ya'll know who I mean ;). Anyhows nice work, and really cool animations!

cya
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 02:46:48 pm by yosh64 »