AuthorTopic: Alex and I sitting in a tree.  (Read 7509 times)

Offline crab2selout.png

• lost my left-most pixel in the war
    • View Profile

Re: Alex and I sitting in a tree.

Reply #10 on: April 02, 2006, 03:54:16 pm
Looks badass! The fire and poison trails really draw me in. The way the poison and the beginning of the smoke trail overlap seems like it might be awkward, but I couldn't say for sure. Can't wait for your next update!

Offline Doomraider

• View Profile

Reply #11 on: April 02, 2006, 08:55:50 pm
I think what reaper was trying to say is, its just unnecessary. Fuck was randomly placed in your last pixels if I remember. Its not offensive, but seriously, why is it there? I just think its retarded

Offline Alex

• clrclrclrclr
    • View Profile

Reply #12 on: April 02, 2006, 08:59:56 pm
you know what i think is retarded, your robo duck avy and your BAGELS BAGELS BAGELS. so please stop trying to be an ignorant asshole. im allowed to write fuck! anywhere i want, and personally i dont find it to be retarded you stupid anal bead.
alexander

Offline Darion

• View Profile
    • Portfolio bitch

Reply #13 on: April 02, 2006, 09:02:11 pm
The both of you better get a warning, or its fucking impeachment.
@darionmccoy

Offline Alex

• clrclrclrclr
    • View Profile

Reply #14 on: April 02, 2006, 09:02:45 pm
ive already gotten multiple warnings.
alexander

Offline Larwick

• Larwick
    • http://www.pixeljoint.com/p/3794.htm
    • View Profile
    • Artstation

Reply #15 on: April 02, 2006, 09:42:00 pm
Please dont start arguing in here. I'd love to see this piece updated...

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #16 on: April 02, 2006, 10:20:23 pm
Alex, you're aware you've gotten multiple warnings, yet you can't seem to contain yourself. This forum doesn't have strict rules about profanity, and that's because most people around here have been cool enough to watch it on their own without moderators having to shove it down their throats. Apparently you think it's worthwhile to put 'fuck' into every other piece you do (hitlerfuck comes to mind). Whereas I'm not going to tell you not to, I AM going to tell you to not fight with or insult other people on these forums over your 'fucks' or whatever else. If something someone says offends you, report the post and take it up with a moderator. You knew this was what you should have done before, you know it now, and you'll know it in the future, you just seem to not care.

This is your third strike now, and your status on the forums will be discussed with the rest of the moderators. If you have something to say to me or to any other moderator, do it over PM. You'll soon know what is to become of you.

Doomraider, that was flamebaiting if I ever saw such. What did you expect to happen when you call something retarded? Flowers and kisses? I don't know if you've got a beef with Alex and I don't care, just keep it off of the forums. You've been warned.

And this has been locked.