AuthorTopic: GR#027 - F. Nietzsche gazes into you - Portrait  (Read 20598 times)

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Re: F. Nietzsche gazes into you

Reply #30 on: June 29, 2010, 08:35:34 pm
I'm good at not giving a shit about this or that bad cluster or unrefined AA if it's like, 1% of the piece. I've learned to do that just so I can carry along.

The beyond: if this life is one of no certainties, of endless struggle for no clear goal, of ambiguity, of unresolved tension, of things left perpetually hanging, then beyond this life must fly a hope of truth, of certainty, of resolution, of closure. Looking at my own finished art lets me discuss with an imaginary representation of an ended helm and he has much to say, not all beautiful but all needed. A piece of art exists in a way that I do not because I constantly change. But the birth I gave is still: it may tell me new things at different times in my life but it'll forever remain the same in essence. It's useful to have these static points to anchor oneself with sometimes.

Offline ptoing

• variegated quadrangle arranger
    • the_ptoing
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/2191.htm
    • View Profile
    • Perpetually inactive website

Re: F. Nietzsche gazes into you

Reply #31 on: June 29, 2010, 08:50:08 pm
Super Anal German Nitpick Action:

Is the flickering on and off of the top most curl of hair intentional. I DON'T THINK SO!
There are no ugly colours, only ugly combinations of colours.