AuthorTopic: Flashy Guitar player  (Read 3019 times)

Offline Skalle

• Skalle
    • View Profile

Flashy Guitar player

on: March 29, 2006, 10:01:16 pm

Anything goes.

Offline reydragk

• View Profile

Re: Flashy Guitar player

Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 01:56:14 am
I like it.  My only real crit is that the beard's top outline seems to disappear right when the beard passes under the nose...that seems kinda backwards to me; it seems like the nose would cast a shadow on the beard and make it darker, so I don't know why it gets lighter under the nose...

Other than that, I like the color choice, especially for the hair, and very stylin' pants lol

sonic_reaper

Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 02:30:31 am
I like it.  My only real crit is that the beard's top outline seems to disappear right when the beard passes under the nose...that seems kinda backwards to me; it seems like the nose would cast a shadow on the beard and make it darker, so I don't know why it gets lighter under the nose...

Other than that, I like the color choice, especially for the hair, and very stylin' pants lol

His mouth seems to disappear into the nose.

However now the angle of the mouth and eyes are different ... might've made it worse.

I can't say I'm a fan of the skin colors.  Especially the extreme orange you have going on there.  Actually, overall there's too much contrast.  I could see this working in different color schemes (cooler colors such as green and blue).

Offline Skalle

• Skalle
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: April 03, 2006, 07:27:34 pm
Thanks for the c+c. Anyways: the mouth was supposed to be one of those stylish up-the-cheek-mouth, and that's why it's so far back. The outline of the beard disappears just because the nose already has an outline there, and I didn't think two were necessary. Well, I might think about it.

Anyways, I don't think I will make any edits, dunno if I have what it takes. Especially about the colors: might try it but I think I might be too lazy.