AuthorTopic: Bored. (small update)  (Read 4383 times)

Offline SplatPixel

• View Profile

Bored. (small update)

on: March 28, 2006, 12:39:19 am
pretty bored right now, so i was thinking of making a new bg for my psp. i was kinda goin for a first person shooter look. then i got bored of doin that and felt like making a metal slug lookin mockup for some reason... i might try to finish the metal slug thing just because i'm not very good at small stuff. i could use some help on that... heh

thinking of have a bank robbery going on. still not to sure on how to start tho.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 09:24:54 pm by SplatPixel »

Offline Grops

• View Profile

Re: Bored... test

Reply #1 on: March 28, 2006, 07:49:30 am
Sex....Plz????

Ok soo all I have to say is that I crapped my pants seeing the Metal Slug truck. I personnally think that it is a near exact rendition of the style that Neo-Geo artists use. I kinda like the look of the bottom one too. But plzzzz finish the Metal Slug one cause ill kill something like a cute kitten or puppy if you don't.

Chuck Norris would be proud.

Offline Dan

• "Haha The Man"
    • View Profile

Re: Bored... test

Reply #2 on: March 28, 2006, 04:54:21 pm
Nice! I always find your art very inspiring and this is no exception. I have to say that the Metal Slug "Snot" truck does truely rock! Personally i prefer the first person shooter piece and i would love to see it finished. Very nice stuff dude! :D

Dan
That's the way the cookie crumbles. - Do the bug bob.     - Woot!

Offline SplatPixel

• View Profile

Re: Bored. (small update)

Reply #3 on: March 28, 2006, 10:09:07 pm
Grops - kill a small animal? sheesh... heh, i'll try to finish but not too sure wut i'm doin here.

Dan - i liked the first person shooter too, but it still kinda big and i wanted to try something small for a change.

Offline Aleiav

• I like my coffee black just like my metal.
    • View Profile
    • Gothiclola (dot) Net

Reply #4 on: March 29, 2006, 12:22:17 am
Looks awesome so far. :) But the barricade needs a bit of fixing. It looks odd. Maybe some AA? And the back of the S.N.O.T. van looks odd because it's unshaded.

Offline Syn

• View Profile

Reply #5 on: March 29, 2006, 05:27:02 am
Hey wasn't there a sprite you made too? Or am I crazy. Anyway, if I'm not I liked the sprite you had made. I like the non square shape of the Snot van you did. I agree the barricade needs work becuase it doesn't seem to fin in style with the snot and popo(weird thing to say... lol)

Offline SplatPixel

• View Profile

Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006, 09:29:28 pm
Aleiav - yea i thought it looked a lil funny too, i'll fix that up. unshaded? the front and back view of the truck? i was just messin around wit those, i don't think i'll finish em.

Syn - naw, ur not crazy. heh i put it back, sorry bout that. thanks for the c + c.