AuthorTopic: Hello  (Read 2824 times)

Offline Lezitar

• View Profile

Hello

on: March 31, 2010, 09:25:27 pm
Hello it's my firt post on this forum so i'll make a little presentation
I came from Belgium so i speek french and a little english i'm 20 years i study graphism and i want to do pixel art !
Here is my probleme i'm colour blind (<- google trad sorry if it's the wrong word :s ) and i'm in use to work with photoshop cs3 so i'm addict to layer ^^ but the colour palette is poor and i can't creat my own so how can i do ?
I search for some speacial paletter of colour  or an other programme but there is to much program so please help me ^^

ps:sorry for my english like i said both i'm speak french firt and i don't found any french forum for pixel art ^^

Offline tetsuya_shino

• Yokosuka, Japan
    • View Profile

Re: Hello

Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 03:34:33 pm
Hello there. You know, I once worked with a guy who was he was color blind. He said he could see some colors, but others were mixed up. Is that the problem you have?
If you create a bitmap with a small palette on it, you could then have a friend tell you which colors are which. You could then type the colors name next to the color. If that 'map' you should be able to still do pixel art... even if what you see is different from what the image really displayed. If you can't see any colors at all, you can stil do b/w pixel art. :y:

Offline Lezitar

• View Profile

Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 09:23:38 pm
i was like your friend if you show me two same red but not suronding by the same colour i'll probably see two different red but someone tell me to try to do it with a good paltettes that a friends make with name write on the side so i'll try to do i even if i have no time for me at this moment ^^
Thanks for the answer

Offline Lizzrd

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 07:10:41 am
I have a friend on another forum that sprites, his palettes may be a bit saturated, but they have their charm. Just try and make things that look right to you and they might look great or even surrealistic to us with "normal" eyes.
Photocopier: the fact that arne can also code so well
Photocopier: is horrificly unfair