AuthorTopic: Goodbye (For Fool, if he still visits here.)  (Read 3448 times)

Offline xhunterko

• View Profile

Goodbye (For Fool, if he still visits here.)

on: February 16, 2010, 05:00:27 am
From Pixeljoint:

In Fool's own words:

This is probably the less appropriate place for this, but i feel it is just too much for me to handle. My baby daughter haven't come back from sleep, don't know what happened yet - possible cause fatal drug combination, zoloft and some painkiller she took before go to bed. She just turn 18 a few days ago and was so happy she can buy cigarettes on her own. Now I still see her online in skype, write unspoken words and afraid to hit enter because that bad dream will become a reality - she will not reply anymore... I thought I've seen crap in life, but picking a coffin for my child top everything off. I know, I'm not first and unfortunately not the last father loosing his child, you don't know her but if you, good people, can find in your heart to say simple "Good bye Jessica" this monday at 1 pm est please do so. I don't expect everyone to post here, I do realize there is no word capable to fix this... And I dont feel up to continue with the whole art thing any longer. At least for now, when sense of being peels off from everything. Thanks everyone. This account will be abandoned for some time, I would take my time to readjust my life with half of soul left .

Our thoughts are with Fool and his family. Let's all say goodbye to Jessica at 1 PM EST today. (February 15, 2010)
http://www.pixeljoint.com/2010/02/15/3046/Goodbye_Jessica.htm

I know this is late. But goodbye dear. Even though we're complete strangers, it is hard to lose any family member. Even though I never knew you on a personal level, the one thing that we love in common (pixel art), compels a connection. So from the interests of one human being who has looked up to the other in respect. Allow me to say this:

Goodbye dear, for who knows how you may have changed the world. Or who knows what you could have become. We can only dream. But hopefully in God's care may you rest. And may your family find solice and compassion.

God's speed, farewell.

Offline Fool

• View Profile
    • Fool's House

Re: Goodbye (For Fool, if he still visits here.)

Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 05:58:54 pm
Thanks, I really appreciate it - you do have a good heart, but she's gone now, there is no need to push it any further..

Offline tandemar

• @tandemar
    • tandemar
    • tandemar
    • tandemar
    • simonbutler57
    • View Profile
    • Tandemar's Tumblr page

Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 06:01:00 pm
As a fellow pixeller and a father of four children I can only send my deepest and most sincere feelings to you and your family.
I cannot begin to understand the loss of a child.
My thoughts are with you.

Offline Jad

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 08:05:30 pm
I am locking this now - if Fool himself says that he would like to not bring it any further, then so it will be.
' _ '