AuthorTopic: •WIP• Littleroller PAPERCRAFT (march 16 PHANTOM CAPSULE IS TAKING OVER MY LIFE)  (Read 37559 times)

Offline Mathias

• Goodbye.
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/9542.htm
    • View Profile
Oh I see. I once made a big bouquet of flowers, complete with octagonal flower pot out of paper I printed painted flowers, etc on. One thing I did, which it appears you did something similar, or maybe exactly, with your last robot guy, was duplex - print on both sides of the sheet, a mirrored copy of what's on the other side, so both sides of the paper have design printed on them. No ugly blank white surfaces.

Cool cyber-dino. That village is screwed.

Offline sakket

• poop'n
    • View Profile
    • my yootoob
One thing I did, which it appears you did something similar, or maybe exactly, with your last robot guy,
Illusion successful! the template on the robots is actually entirely one sided! the legs probably threw you off.
littleroller.blogspot.com

Offline sakket

• poop'n
    • View Profile
    • my yootoob

LOTS OF NEW STUFF!

plus a nice little directory to make it easier to get the game going!
http://littleroller.blogspot.com/p/play-phantom-capsule.html

Offline Gamer36

• Just a noob.
    • View Profile
    • Gamer36 Wordpress
If I was 18 and had a debit crd I would TOTALLY buy one of these, make that the WHOLE darn set.
Pixel Art, what (mostly) all of us are here for.

Offline StaticSails

• View Profile
@Sakket: Do you just use an x-acto knife, metal ruler, scissors and some glue sticks? That's all I've got and I've been getting glue all over my fingers. It's a bit of a hassle getting these little guys put together that way. Do I need more nimble finger? My girlfriend seems to have no problem putting these together. She refuses to explain her techniques, maybe you can share yours.

If I was 18 and had a debit crd I would TOTALLY buy one of these, make that the WHOLE darn set.
You just need to go to his blog and print the things up. They're free, he's really that nice of a guy.

Offline sakket

• poop'n
    • View Profile
    • my yootoob
@Sakket: Do you just use an x-acto knife, metal ruler, scissors and some glue sticks? That's all I've got and I've been getting glue all over my fingers. It's a bit of a hassle getting these little guys put together that way. Do I need more nimble finger? My girlfriend seems to have no problem putting these together. She refuses to explain her techniques, maybe you can share yours.

You just need to go to his blog and print the things up. They're free, he's really that nice of a guy.

I get glue on my fingers constantly. I try to avoid it as much as possible because it sometimes kinda messes up the outside of the model, but yeah.. I'm in the same boat as you. I use scissors, a glue stick, and a pumpkin carving tool.

Offline Gamer36

• Just a noob.
    • View Profile
    • Gamer36 Wordpress

FREE?!?! O...M...G... Thats awesome!
Pixel Art, what (mostly) all of us are here for.

Offline sakket

• poop'n
    • View Profile
    • my yootoob

Offline StaticSails

• View Profile
http://youtu.be/zdR92Do9Dpw made a video!
It's amazing! You seamlessly integrated animation and live-action! XD
It's really amazing though, I've watched it several times and have used it to convince friends to play PC with me.
<3

Offline Ryumaru

• to be animated soonly
    • ChrisPariano
    • View Profile
Wow. Such an ambitious project. Just wanted to say everything looks great. When I get some free time I'll try play PHANTOM CAPSULE :]