Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - PsiGamesInc
Pages: 1 [2]

Pixel Art / Re: Present improvement
« on: January 14, 2010, 09:18:11 pm »
Wow that is really nice, and very well done. As some have mentioned the character standing at the top of the trail kinda throw me off because you can't tell is he/she is standing on top of the train or on the side. I really like the colors you've used and think that 90% of the image is complete and the other 10% just needs to be tweeked a bit. I can also tell that it is a train, but would like to see some wheels, and tracks to complete the artwork. All in all this is a very beautiful image, and hope you keep up the good work :)

Pixel Art / Retro Room
« on: January 14, 2010, 08:50:15 pm »
Hello everyone I'm Ron, I've really been into pixel art as far as 2D for a long time, however I currently started working with isometric pixel art. Here is my first shot at Isometric pixel art and I would like for you advanced artist to give me some critiques as well as advice, and tips. Please remember this is my first shot at it so don't be too harsh  ;D.

This is all my own work done in photoshop, however I did use resources to see how other people had done their own objects no C&P whatsoever :) so I want to thank everyone ahead of time for the inspiration for some of the items in the pic. It took me about 16 hours to finish everything and set up the room ( the design went through several edits).

Somethings I should work on and like to improve:
color matching
furniture design
Room layout

I think I did a pretty good job but also know I can improve a lot.


Still learning and trying to apply some of the techniques and advice I've been given so here is another shot at the room with a few changes, and a hardwood floor. I know it's not perfect, and I'm still really new at this but I'm trying  :)

Pages: 1 [2]