Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Razz
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Pixel Art / Re: stranded (mild nudity)
« on: July 05, 2006, 11:38:02 pm »
I'm just saying, I don't see much of a point in showing it off.
A good amount of people in this thread said that they enjoyed these pieces. That's point enough, I think.

These are cool. The first one especially. Very mellow and weird ... I like it. I used to do this sorta thing all the time, but never really attempted to make the pixels match the picture in anyway.

Pixel Art / Re: Mental Diarrhea *Update: 06/27/06*
« on: June 28, 2006, 07:33:48 am »
As for software, I use a mix. 90% of the work is done in an older program called IDraw3 (a relic form my RPGMaker days), and the other 10% is split between MS paint, and photoshop (at, like, 8% paint, 2% photoshop).
YUS. *highfive*
I love the prisoner dude, btw.

Pixel Art / Re: Pocket Fighter stlye
« on: June 28, 2006, 07:27:57 am »
The original seems a bit more true to the Capcom / Pocket Fighter style than your edit, Setz.

Ro83rt, maybe you could try giving the orange a bit more saturation.

Pixel Art / Re: Mental Diarrhea
« on: June 25, 2006, 07:43:41 pm »
Hah, those are awesome. That's the coolest flamer I've ever seen. =P

But alas, in truth I was hoping to see a drawing of someone pooping out of his/her ear.

Pixel Art / Re: you shouldn't click this...
« on: June 15, 2006, 04:16:22 am »
Oooo, very nice. How did you make your own contact table?

Pixel Art / Re: Haggar
« on: June 04, 2006, 05:01:11 am »
That's sweet. The top of his hair looks really weirdly flat though. So does his wicked stache.

ps. Final Fight ftw!

Pixel Art / Re: EFF YOU, mister dragonface!
« on: June 01, 2006, 06:09:22 am »
You have no idea how happy that makes me.

General Discussion / Re: e3
« on: May 13, 2006, 06:01:58 am »
Has anyone here seen the new bomberman? WTF, I was LMAO all over the floor. It at least gets a gold star for trying.

Double-yoo. Tee. Eff.
That looks so cheap. Rawr.

But I'm friggin psyched for Smash Bros. Brawl.

Pixel Art / Re: RPG Mockup
« on: May 12, 2006, 11:39:58 pm »
I like it. The mountain reminds me of Earthbound.
I can't really understand what the character's legs are doing though.

Pixel Art / Re: Reptilian arm
« on: May 12, 2006, 11:33:41 pm »
They were a soft yellow. Plus, adding green to white doesn't make it more yellow.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13