General > General Discussion

looking other noobs who want learn together

<< < (2/7) > >>

Laikasup:
Hello!
First time commenting and first time in a blog EVER, (sry english is not my 1st language);
I adquired PyxelEdit the last year but i really can't get into de flow of pixelart, i love it tho and i would really love to grow as an artist while getting better at pixelart as a whole.
I really need some guidance or partners in this journey that is art entirely and would love to learn alongside others with the same mindset as me, i would LOVE to be a part of a learning group or something similar.
Much love!!

BeWellAdjusted:

--- Quote from: Jamesbirdie on September 01, 2020, 11:29:50 pm ---Hey there I'm new also ^^ maybe we can work on something together!?

--- End quote ---

sounds like a great idea

BeWellAdjusted:

--- Quote from: Laikasup on October 08, 2020, 08:15:09 pm ---Hello!
First time commenting and first time in a blog EVER, (sry english is not my 1st language);
I adquired PyxelEdit the last year but i really can't get into de flow of pixelart, i love it tho and i would really love to grow as an artist while getting better at pixelart as a whole.
I really need some guidance or partners in this journey that is art entirely and would love to learn alongside others with the same mindset as me, i would LOVE to be a part of a learning group or something similar.
Much love!!

--- End quote ---

great to have you here! i am excited

BeWellAdjusted:
what are some of the things stopping folks from getting started

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version