General > General Discussion

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

<< < (2/5) > >>

Evan:

--- Quote from: Skipper on August 13, 2005, 01:03:04 am ---
--- Quote from: StairwaytoEvan on August 13, 2005, 01:02:09 am ---
--- Quote from: dogmeat on August 13, 2005, 12:38:13 am ---Maybe since you love it so much, you shoudl pixel the entire movie and then we'll discuss.

--- End quote ---

Ooh, BURN!

--- End quote ---

Eff you, Ev-o.

--- End quote ---

The other side's where chocolate is made.

Schu:
Pixel an Oompa Loompa at least!

It was a family outing to see that film and I think we were laughing the loudest. It's definitely among my favourite movies for this year (top fav being Batman Begins)! Just sick of hearing people comparing it to the old movie (which I don't even think you can really compare...) and that Michael Jackson thing too...
---Schu

Skipper:

--- Quote from: Schu on August 13, 2005, 01:36:35 am ---Pixel an Oompa Loompa at least!

It was a family outing to see that film and I think we were laughing the loudest. It's definitely among my favourite movies for this year (top fav being Batman Begins)! Just sick of hearing people comparing it to the old movie (which I don't even think you can really compare...) and that Michael Jackson thing too...
---Schu

--- End quote ---

Forget the comparing, I hate it too.

I'll pixel me a nice Will Wonka.  Because the Oompa Loompas this time around aren't as colorful.

escape:
I thought Depp was while trying to stray 'away' from Gene wilder's performance, a bit stiff. I didn't like him in that role at all. He had a broom up his ass the whole time, and besides that, his teeth creeped me out.

The only reason I went to see if was because of Tim burton directing it, and Danny Elfman's amazing music. WHICH I'm listening to, right now.

Doomraider:
John WIlliams > Danny Elfman...except gremlins

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version