General > General Discussion

Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.

<< < (109/130) > >>

Tbone_Ty:
Hey everyone!

I've been lurking on Pixelation as a guest for a few days now, but I decided it was time to finally register and become a 'real' person!

Just in the last week, I have started dabbling in the realm of pixel art, and although I am still very new and unskilled, I have found it to be a very satisfying and enjoyable way of expressing my ideas. I registered on the forum because I have a desire to become a better pixel artist (actually just artist in general), so I figured the best way to improve was to just dive right in and start making and posting what I come up with!

I am looking forward to learning everything I can and to becoming a part of the community!  :)

~Tbone_Ty

drax013:
Hello! I am drax013, and brand new to pixelation and hope to have many constructive conversations!
I am fairly new to pixel art ( about a year off and on now) but have become very fond of this style of art. I hope I can be as helpful to others in time as I learn more about pixel art and tile set making.  ;D

Rikazu:
Hello, I'm Rikazu. I'm new to the site and also new to pixel art, since I can't really say that I've been doing that professionally for a long time now (lol). I've always been creating my pixel art through instinct and without a proper guide on such stuff.
I've been making games on my past time (for 7 years now), and I can say that I'm not that satisfied with that art that I've been doing for years. I think it lacks something but I cannot totally describe it. Ever since I was a kid I really love pixel art although I'm not good at art at all, I can have ideas but the pen won't do the thing I'm thinking or imagining about.
Nice to meet you all~

Raven Foxx:
Hi, I'm Raven Foxx. I'm new to the forums and new to pixel art, but I understand some things. I am 14 years old as of writing this, so please don't be too hard on me... well, that's my introduction! Ciao!

immortalwombat:
Hi All, Immortal Wombat here. I'm relatively new here as we'll as being new to pixel art. I used to doodle characters a lot as a kid/early teen but other than that I don't really have any other background in art. Despite my short time here I've already received much help in the way of constructive criticism and positive feedback. Its always nice to find such a friendly community as this. I hope I can one day help others along with their projects on here as others have helped me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version