Critique > Pixel Art

----

<< < (4/4)

Helm:
pixelling nonsense is awesome. Just second-guess yourself less, and if you have to do it, do it off of the canvas. "is this art?". The answer to that question is another question: "do I need to have this question forced on myself as meta-commentary inside a piece of art?"

Anonymous:
Obviously I have embarassed myself.  So let us forget about this.  I am working on evan's birthday present, which is a bit nonsense, but contains MUCH less than this.  It is an actual scene, while still remaining nonsensical.  I think you'll all like it.

Conzeit:
eh, embarassed yourself? no way. I would never go to say you did that much. hell, it's just another piece in another art forum :p

you just made a little experiment, call it embarassing yourself when you acuse someone of something he didnt do and make a big fucking deal out of it for no good reason.

I for one liked the change of pace, the deliberatedly ligthsource-less imagery. u should stick around that and play with it a bit

Darion:
You really thought I would let you get away with that? Well, I am.

I didn't say thats what he was trying to do, I said that if he finished the shapes more I would've had the same interpritation as Franks. I was giving an example of what it could've become.

You may want to argue over the internet, but I don't. Just keep your comments to yourself, and respect my thought.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version