General > General Discussion

Welcome!!!

(1/24) > >>

Peppermint Pig:
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the temp-forum. Yes, *sigh*, it's not Pixelation, but we realized the strenuous situation of being forum-less was a negative influence on the community, so here we are. This is a great opportunity to catch up with all the other members you may or may not have been in contact with since the downtime, and we're looking forward to discussing our new services and continue to provide status reports on where we are in the rebuilding process. For more information, stay tuned.  :D

Pep

st0ven:
YESSS... st0ven checking in. I feel that this forum will serve as a good gathering point for community members who are currently meandering through the daily internet travels forumless. Its sort of like shelter for the homeless if you think about it. pep should be given the city key! :D

DarkSword:
I haven't felt comfortable at a pixel forum for a long time now. Naturally, I can't wait to have a forum with Pixelation's ideals again. GMpixel's standards are a tad low for my taste. Pixcelerate sort of doesn't exist, and I really couldn't be bothered to send in an aplication thing. I kind of liked pixel joint, but it felt like a miniturized DeviantArt. I'm not saying that any of them are "bad." I just couldn't get into it.

Insert flash button? That's classy.

Evan:
Howdy all. S to the E checkin' in. Hopefully this will work out for everyone.

:::Eagerly awaits pixelation:::

Godslayer:
Shweeet, temp forums !\m/(o.0)\m/!

Hope these get some momentum soon.

-Slayer

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version