General > General Discussion

Official NyanNyanKoneko Campaign Thread

<< < (4/4)

NyanNyanKoneko:
Crab, you're awesome.   ;D

I hope you win...  along side me, of course.    :)

Gil:

--- Quote from: NyanNyanKoneko on November 13, 2005, 11:22:41 pm ---As far as I can see, I'm the only canidate who programs.  This is one of my skillsets that sets me apart from the other canidates. 

--- End quote ---

You're not the only candidate who programs, that's a very bold statement, I'd check your sources ;)

EDIT: I like the debate idea :). I'll send you a pm about it soon.

Dogmeat:
NyanNyan, you come off as a loose cannon, are you trying to portray this persona to possible supporters?

P.S. not a good thing

NyanNyanKoneko:

--- Quote ---NyanNyan, you come off as a loose cannon, are you trying to portray this persona to possible supporters?
--- End quote ---

Nope.

I'm campaigning hard, and making a strong argument for myself. 

For example, I put parts of my text in bold print to allow voters to skim over what I write while still being able to get the gist of my campaign.  Furthermore, I'm trying to answer any and all questions as completely, and concisely as I can.  When I speak bluntly and put sentences in bold, I'm implementing a formal writing style.  I appreciate your concern, however I am enjoying my campaign and responding to the various posts.

Honestly though, I've kept a good attutude throughout this race, and really hope everyone does well.   ;D

Thanks for your concern; I hope you'll vote for me. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version