General > General Discussion

The Official Pixelopolis Off-Topic Thread

<< < (2/20) > >>

Rox:
Undying is a good game! I finished it last month sometime.

I should make a new avatar...

Mercury Rising:
I'm working on a new one for myself... might debut it on halloween yet if I get one more chain letter I might only have one phone call... Killing is bad, think of it in the other persons shoes.  Dying would totally ruin your week.

BUY Indigo Prophecy It is amazing!  I beat in in 15 hours in the course of 3 days but it is worth it!  Second thought... rent it and beat it over the weekend.  Not much replay value.

crab2selout.png:

--- Quote from: Zolthorg on October 30, 2005, 05:00:14 am ---AVATAR

--- End quote ---
Nice, but I liked it better when it wasn't animated. You can't see the prettiness now. :(

Here, I remember your old avatar liked bouncing so I made it animate like that, except I added a bunch of (unnecessary?)secondary animation.

See? Now we can see the prettiness just fine. :p

Godslayer:
Omgwdf I wake up today (Halloween) and was so fricking sick I couldnt go to school, and now my 'rent says I can't pass out candy with my older brother. Bullskid. And I had to take four pills. That where huge.  :(

Evan:

--- Quote from: Godslayer on October 31, 2005, 02:12:15 pm ---Omgwdf I wake up today (Halloween) and was so fricking sick I couldnt go to school, and now my 'rent says I can't pass out candy with my older brother. Bullskid. And I had to take four pills. That where huge.  :(

--- End quote ---

Cry me a river.

Me and my friend were messing around, and his shoe flew off and hit me in the face. My nose is broken (well, it has been since last Wednesday, but I just found out today.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version