General > General Discussion

The Official Pixelopolis Off-Topic Thread

<< < (20/20)

Blick:

--- Quote ---I originally thought that Sweeden would be the best launch site, since Norway and Sweeden share such a large land border.
--- End quote ---
Going through Sweden is the worst idea ever. Have you seen Sweden? Rolling hills and tall mountains. If they knew you were coming, your foot soldiers would be so screwed and your land vehicles wouldn't get through tight spots and steep inclines. Uh... I mean... I've never wondered about how to take over Norway...

--- Quote ---That would be a fate worse than death.
--- End quote ---
No doubt. Not being able to enjoy music... I'd kill myself.

robalan:
I would have to agree about the music thing.  Music is such a huge part of my life; I'm in choir, an a cappella group, and will be getting a minor in music.  Plus I play piano and compose.  I don't know what I'd do without music.  But I have to wonder: if I had never been able to appreciate music, would I miss it?  Somehow I doubt it.  But who knows?

NyanNyanKoneko:
I often think to myself how awesome I am.  Therefore, I decided to write poetry about it in haiku form, or as I like to call it, haicool. 

I punched a small child
Their candy is my own now
I am the coolest

You just said something
I don't care what you just said
I am always right

I am so awesome
Everyone will know this
Victory is mine!

People think I'm cool
But some have bad attitudes
I know they're jealous.

You look up to me
I can not help what I am
I'm better than you.

I'll let you read more haikus later on.

Dogmeat:

--- Quote from: robalan on November 15, 2005, 05:33:55 am ---I would have to agree about the music thing.  Music is such a huge part of my life; I'm in choir, an a cappella group, and will be getting a minor in music.  Plus I play piano and compose.  I don't know what I'd do without music.  But I have to wonder: if I had never been able to appreciate music, would I miss it?  Somehow I doubt it.  But who knows?

--- End quote ---

My girlfriend goes to the conservatory of music, I asked her what that audiophelia or whatever it's called was, and she came back with that receptive thing.

Mercury Rising:
I’ll ask my physician the next time I see him.  Yet that might not be very soon due to the fact I just got my yearly physical last month.
PS its Audipolific.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version