General > General Discussion

my redesigned programming site

(1/2) > >>

Indigo:
Its mainly a site for my game dev team i work with, but it will also have a spot for all of our portfolios.  (that part hasn't been built yet)  I already posted this at Pixel Joint, but i thought maybe i should post it here too.  Most things work on the site - alot doesn't yet, but I just wanted to know these few things:

1) does it look okay in your browser? (alignment and stuff)
2) do you like the overall design of the site?
3) do you have any suggestions for the site?

I'll continue to work on this site and try to add in any suggestions or whatnot you may have.  I just want to know if i'm heading in the right direction.

http://www.calypson.batcave.net

Evan:
It looks fine in my browser.

I love the design.

No suggestions other than post videos of your shopping cart races!

Great site...

DarkSword:
You might want to go back and do some proofreading.

For example, none the less should be nonetheless.

lief:
darksword:  I see you fixed your sig ;)

“And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ and behold, the log is in your own eye?” (Matthew 7:3,4)

DarkSword:
Aw, just because I spelled dissent wrong in my sig doesn't mean that I'm being a hypocrite when I tell someone that they have some grammatical stuff going on. If I accidentally left some part of a picture devoid of AA, and then pointed out a similar error on someone else's work later on, surely you wouldn't hold that against me. :P

I acknowledge that I am no wonderman with words, or anything else for that matter. Still, I will point out what I know to be an error if I see an error.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version