General > General Discussion

Panda's campaign thing :0

<< < (4/4)

Faceless:
Why are you all boosting his ego?
(He could do without quite amply.)

On another note, where's your support banner?
I can hardly see myself backing someone who doesn't look good. :P

Peppermint Pig:

--- Quote ---On another note, where's your support banner?
--- End quote ---

Panda:
Flaber and Niss: Well, as for lotteries I had in mind do them either monthly or bimonthly, and the system I was thinking about was pretty much something like this:
Whenever you participate on an activity you are allowed to pick a number (dumdumdum) and once you collect er.. let's say "n-numbers" you can sign in for a list (or something similar), and then from those participants, one should be picked randomly and that person could win something.
And as for that something I had in mind something more game directed stuff, I dont know, X-cartridge for blahblah, or X program, or X-thingthatpeoplemightlike (and X without any subtle meaning, just take it as a "whatever game" or "whatever program")
At first I think I could use some spare cash for the prizes, but if donations are made, it could be great too.
Not really sure to say "THIS IS WHAT I'M GOING TO DO", but pretty much more a "THIS IS WHAT I HAVE IN MIND"
And as for the edutaiment thing, well, at first I had in mind doing it myself, but if there is anybody who is more experienced for the area and suited for showing how to, we could always ask for his/her help, so nothing to worry about I guess.

Faceless: Haha, finally you signed in.
Well, I didnt have much time for banners :0 (and I'm not exactly at home right now so)
But Pep made one (thanks btw! :D) so all good I guess
:O

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version