General > General Discussion

Read the Rules, then introduce yourself here.

<< < (128/130) > >>

Pkirkby:
Hi everyone, I just joined and I'm hoping to get some insight on pixel art. I have my own style, but I'm hoping to get better. I've got a game in the making, but at the moment can't afford to go much further with the engine, so I'm trying to get ahead on some visuals.

TheMadIceCreamMachine:
Hello good to meet you all. I usually lurk but have taken time to make an account so that I can hopefully see further improvement in the field of pixel art as this community seems wonderful. I am a fine mixture of nervous and excited as I have not had a community in which to apply my art for formal critiques compared to just posting it other sites purely for viewing which lacks much reflection.

Thank you for having me and I hope I have a long and prosperous stay here. Warm regards.

Yumipiku:
Hello everyone ! I'm Yumipiku. I've been doing pixel art for about 2 years now (mostly on twitter with Pixel Dailies) but I'm not really satisfied with my level. So I figured I could use some inspiration and helpful feedback from this forum.  :)

tuyul41:
Hello. I'm new to Pixelation. I love pixel art and I hope I can improve my skills here :)

arin:
Hi everyone! I'm Arin. I found your forum via a livestream, I'm told I can post my pixel art here to get criticism and improve. Thanks for having me!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version