Work > Portfolios

BrandonD's Portfolio

<< < (2/3) > >>

lls8ll:
It was a pleasure working with Brandon on the pilot project.
He did a fantastic job in very short time, and stayed very responsive and flexible with all the further changes / additions that were necessary to complete the project.
He has very reasonable pricing, and I will definitely contact him again when I need some more quality pixels.

if you would like more info on our collaboration, feel free to contact me on konstantin dot leo at gmail dot com

WreckSector:
I commissioned about $1000 worth of sprite work from Brandon, and I have found him to be highly reliable, talented, punctual, and responsive.  I'm thrilled with his artwork, and I think his prices were reasonable.  He communicates very well, and did exactly what I asked. 

I hope he has a bright future, and if I ever need more pixel work, I won't hesitate to work with him again!

ThePocalypse:
Brandon was an absolute pleasure to work with! His work was high quality and he worked extremely quickly. His responses were very prompt and professional. He is very reliable and I was comfortable with giving him a lot of artistic freedom.

I asked him for help for a small project and I won't hesitate to ask him for help again! :D Thanks, again!

JerethKnight:
Brandon does fine work quickly and inexpensively. He's very easy to work with and gets things done in a timely fashion. We intend to keep using him for our current project as well as future ones.

Don't hesitate to contact him.

mELTINGsKYsTUDIOS:
I just worked on a small project with Brandon. He did a great job, and did it very quickly. High quality work!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version