General > Archived Activities

The Official Pirate Challenge

<< < (12/12)

ter-o:
Sawtoorh: Oh man, I so totally forgot this... well I did a quick sketch now so you can see that I'm on it! :) I will clean up the sketch tomorrow.. now it's quite late so I must go to sleep. He will have an eyepatch and sawteeth so I think it qualifies, right? ;) still gotta pay attention to your style so I can mimic it.. that was the plan here, no? ??? ;D But nice piece from you, I do have few things to crit if I may, but will do that later.. must...sleep...now... :)

Sawtooth:
Go ahead and crit what you can, man, the chance for improvement is always appreciated.  I tried to draw the character from the picture that you took your avatar from.  I wasn't entirely sure what your style was, I haven't seen a lot of art from you.

the wip is looking mighty fierce.  AAR!

pixel32:

--- Quote from: pixelblink on October 08, 2005, 06:19:14 pm ---Looks interesting so far, Pixel32 :)
I gave you all those links when I first noted you as well. I have pixels everywhere! I'll show you some updates on my pirate piece when I have something to show... I've been slacking

--- End quote ---

The fish sword would be add a metal texture  ;D
do you think so?

Peppermint Pig:
pixel32, that's looking really good. I think your colors are great. Yes, make it a metallic fish, since it would be scaly and reflective anyways. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version