Critique > Pixel Art

animal crossing graphics

<< < (2/6) > >>

Mercury Rising:
They made a DS version and I am still awaiting its arival...

About the tiles,
In the mountain side things... the tan circulars... I see many similar tiles yet different by a few pixels.  I know this probably wont mean anything right now I just wanted to point it out.

.TakaM:
thanks for the comments.
the GBA screens are just the linkup with GCN, although there are some wierd rock paper scissors screens that I never saw in the game myself  :-\

anyways, I think Ive fixed the problem:

what do you guys think (new version on the left)

Sawtooth:
Wow, this stuff is really complete, and very polished.  A very accurate emulation of the animal crossing style, too.  I love it.

The tree revision looks great, the darker leaves really help separate it from the grass.

One crit on your animation, though:  the side view doesn't have the head bob the back view has.

.TakaM:
yeh the head moves forward and back rather than up and down. it actually barely moves in the gcn game but with no movement in 2d it just doesnt look right  :-\

and thanks :)

FatalFetus:
Damn sexy. Looks to me like every pixel was utilized to its fullest potential, it's practically identical to the '3d'? version on Cube, style and graphicwise. Sorry for the lack of crits but I don't see much "wrong" with these, they're just awesome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version